MSc Computing Science at Utrecht University (September 2020 onwards)
I am currently pursuing my Masters in Computing Science at Utrecht University.
First Class Honours BSc Computer Science at Coventry University (2016-2020)
Thesis was on object detection in Satellite imagery, focused on the Sentinel 2 dataset.
I founded hack.athon.uk, a website dedicated to helping people get involved with the hackathon community and also to help organise them.
Throughout my undergraduate program, I attended over 20 Hackathons building projects like:
- Homebrew for the Vectrex
- Using RF interference to make music
- Internet Connected Trebuchet
- Dinorun controlled by Applause
- Snake as a UEFI Shelll Command
I was one of the co-founders of CovHackSoc, Coventry Universities hackathon society, president from it's founding in 2017 until 2019.
I've been featured on Major League Hacking's 2020 list of Top 50 Hackers for "people who have stood out from the crowd and done something exceptional within the hacker community"
I've travelled to over 30 countries, doing things such as:
- Backpacking through Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan) and the Southern Caucasus (Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia).
- Doing a Internship based around remote sensing in Cape Town, South Africa
- Cultural Exchanges in Oslo (Norway), Helsinki (Finland) and Guangzhou (China)